Background





Thursday, August 8, 2013

Currently... a little late

So August is almost 1/3 over, but I'm just now getting back on the blogging train, so...

I've been blog-stalking several ladies, and they all participate in the "Currently" linky thatFarley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade puts together. I figure if I'm going to do the bloggy thing, I might as well do it right! Here's my "Currently" for August!


{Listening} hanging out on Mom's couch pre-sewing party listening to an episode of NCIS
{Loving} back to school sales! I know a lot of teachers who don't want to think about school quit yet, but I've been stalking the back to school aisles from day one!
{Thinking} about all of the things I want to do this school year... I have some new organizational methods for make-up work and attendance I'm anxious to try out!
{Wanting} to finish getting my classroom together... just a few more odds and ends!
{Needing} black ink... I've printed so many things that I'm all out, but still have a half-dozen things left to print!
{B2S Must Haves} iPad (can't leave home without it!), Icee (my go-to morning pick-me-up), and new pens. There's just something about having new pens for a new year!

Yeah, so I obviously have a few more kinks to work out, but here is my {oddly sized} Currently!



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Glad to know I'm not the only one that is a week late for the currently :)

    LovingLiteracy

    Charlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found the Currently and love it....so I'm even later posting than you! And it's summer so we get a break!

    ReplyDelete